An end and a beginning
Transmogrify: to transform, especially in a surprising or magical manner.
Today, I’m transmogrifying Sci-Fi Maker.
This is the last episode of The Sci-Fi Maker Show.
This show’s purpose is to help you become better filmmakers. And there are some other good shows that cover that. I can recommend:
I’m leaving you in their capable hands and shifting my focus.
My new Show is Meditate with Mitch. This new daily show is about, ultimately, getting things done – whether you are a filmmaker, screenwriter, entrepreneur, student, or worker bee.
If you’re having problems getting your movie or script done (or even started), why not check out Meditate with Mitch?
You’ll find out how I have reorganized my days and priorities so I can do a daily podcast, make my movie, and still have time for a life.
Meditate with Mitch: one minute of motivation and five minutes of meditation – seven days a week. You’ve only got 24 hours in a day. Find out how to get more done each day while enjoying it more.
Stay tuned! We’re making our movie on the Internet!
- Tell us about your science fiction projects here.
- Please leave us a rating and review on iTunes.
- Subscribe to our show on iTunes or Stitcher.
- You can share your video on our private Facebook group.
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
- Keep writing. Keep shooting. Keep learning.
That’s a wrap!